Learn how to capture fantastic footage every time and the editing skills needed to give it that cinematic look
It’s for Phantom 3 & 4 owners who are either looking to start making money from their drone, or who are already doing paid work.
Every Aspect Covered
I’m not exaggerating, this really covers everything you need to know as a drone videographer:
- How to prep for a job, ensuring you don’t leave any essential kit at home
- Using google maps to storyboard your shots & plan your day
- All those camera settings needed for crisp footage
- Essential piloting skills and how to practice them
- How use intelligent flight modes for super smooth shots
- My hyper-efficient approach to editing that saves hours per job
- Colour correction that gets your footage to really pop
- How to make cinematic editing decisions
- The best ways to edit to a soundtrack
- Using speed ramping to add drama to your scenes
- Troubleshooting all those annoying issues e.g. flickering
As I said, it’s comprehensive!
And because I don’t want you to get stuck in your editing suite, I’ve included versions of exactly how to perform these post-production techniques in FCPX, Premiere Pro, and DaVinci Resolve.
Real Project Walkthroughs
Learning all this theory is great, but I know you want to see how this gets applied in the real life.
So, I’ve included four case studies where I take you through my commercial projects from end-to-end, going through all those sneaky little details.
Plus, every student will get a 1hr private session with me over Skype where we’ll review your videos and work through any problems that you’re still having. If there’s something you’re struggling with that you don’t want to admit to the group, this is the point where we can really dive into what’s holding you back.
Hey, I’m the commercial drone videographer who’ll be taking you on this journey.
For 9 years I worked as a colorgrader and shooter for corporate film and TV commercials before becoming a drone pilot.
But now I’m taking a break from filming aerial footage around the world to train new drone experts like yourselves. You’ll get to learn from my many years of field experience, discovering how I capture footage with a Phantom that looks like it came from a $20k drone.
To see this knowledge in action, click one of the available previews below to see a sample tutorial.